Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011
What NHL Players Really Think...
Can we just say that we love this video? Well, we do...a lot. And it's nice to see them so candid for once.
- New Jersey Devils signed Petr Sykora to a one-year deal. Cue the screeching from Henrik.
- Phoenix Coyotes signed Paul Bissonnette to a two-year contract extension.
- Former Sabre Rick Martin is the first non-fighter hockey player diagnosed with CTE.
- Sean Avery cleared waivers and was sent to the AHL. LOL. Guess the 'fat little piggy' comment was too far for the Rangers.
- Ryan Kesler takes in stride the chirps about posing nude in ESPN.
- TSN has an article on how Brendan Shanahan is settling into his new role as league disciplinarian. This makes us happy.
- Pierre-Marc Bouchard was suspended for two games for his high-stick to the face of Matt Calvert.
- Mike Cammalleri will be out for a while with a LBI or an apparent laceration on his leg.
- Mattias Ohlund will be out for quite a bit after having surgery on both of his knees. Yeeesh.
- St. Louis Blues claimed Taylor Chorney off of waivers; Predators claimed Brian Mcgrattan.
- Rich Peverley signed a three-year extension with the Bruins today.