At the end of last season, we were treated to the antics of Patrick Kane and the Hawks celebrating their first Cup win in 49 years.
It was fun times.
But somehow, somehow this year's win has been even more ridiculous. And we think that there are several reasons why this is getting out of control.
In a good way of course.
Top Ten: What The Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Celebrations Taught Us
10. Patrice Bergeron isn't as serious as we thought
09. champagne can be classified as a food group
08. Mark Recchi can still celebrate after all these years
07. teeth are stronger than Bud Light caps
06. beards are awesome but some players look better without
05. everyone racks up a $150,000 bar tab at one point in their lives
04. sometimes rapping isn't such a hot idea unless you're fluent in it like Kris Versteeg
03. Zdeno Chara was really happy to hold the Cup
02. it's okay to be shirtless everywhere
01. the blossoming of a Marchand & Seguin bromance