Alright ladies, get your heads outta the empty chocolate boxes and turn off the Gerard Butler movies. It's time for some hockey, beotches.
- Erik Gudbranson talks about dressing up like a girl for rookie hazing...it's pretty funny.
- Dominic Moore was fined $2,500 for interfereing with Ruslan Fedotenko and injuring him.
- Mike Comrie has called it quits after ten seasons.
- The Oilers have re-signed Andy Sutton to a one-year extension. We would make an 'expert' joke but we're getting lazy.
- PuckDaddy has a great interview with John Tavares, one of the more underrated players in the league right now. It feels weird saying that about a number one pick.
- Dustin Penner served pancakes at a local iHop for charity. We love it.
- The Penguins held their annual Pens & Pins.
- Tuomo Ruutu has an upper-body injury and will be out for at least two weeks. Uh, that's not good news.
- Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo was suspended for two games for an illegal hit on Jonathan Ericsson.
- The Jets and Ducks traded minor players, Riley Holzapfel to the Ducks for Maxime Macenauer.
- Kris Versteeg is thriving in Florida and we couldn't be happier for the guy. Hopefully Dale keeps him in the Sunshine State.
Leftover VD Stuff:
- PuckDaddy has some funny VD candy hearts for players and Pierre McGuire.
- We're sure you've already seen it but it's worth posting again. Cabbie takes Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to get puppies for their 'girlfriends'.