It seems that Ryan Kesler is not above using his own children as props when photobombing his teammates' interviews.
Now, that's a man after our own hearts. Here is video evidence of the proud papa and chubby baby face interrupting Manny Malholtra's interview.
The way that baby stares at Malholtra, it's like he knows what he's doing and loves it. Definitely the spawn of Ryan Kesler.
(Thanks to Tuorto for the link)
Other stuff we wanna link to:
- Daniel Briere is out with a concussion after Saturday's game against the Devils and Anton Volchenkov's body checks.
- Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference was suspended three games for his hit from behind on Ryan McDonough in Saturday's game against the New York Rangers.
- The Dallas Stars re-signed Alex Goligoski to a four-year contract extension reportedly worth a little more than $18 million. You go, Goose.
- Jonathan Toews is out with an upper body injury and will be missing the All Star Game.
We are not talking about this until we're ready to be rational about another favorite player getting hurt.
- Per tradition, the Bruins visited the White House and were celebrated for their win last season.
- Tim Thomas declined the invitation and released an official statement why. People were making a big deal but we couldn't care less. TimTom does what he wants, he's American.
- Alex Ovechkin was suspended three games for his charging hit on Zbynek Michalek that occured in Sunday's game between the Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins. He will also be out for the ASG.
- There was no suspension for Ales Hemsky today. He was given a major penalty for kneeing in a hit that injured Brent Burns.
- Apparently the Pittsburgh Penguins are unveiling a Mario Lemieux statue in March. That will be some majestic statue.
- Patrick Sharp visitied the Chicago Public Library to read to kids.
Thanks to Jennifer and we think everyone should heed her advice...This one should come with an ovary explosion alert....yes, yes it should)
All Star News:
- Jordan Eberle, Nick Johnson and Kris Letang have been added to replace injured players Mikko Koivu (still depressing), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Dustin Byfuglien respectively.
- Scott Hartnell has been added to the ASG roster to replace Jonathan Toews. We do not want to discuss this...at all.
- The musical performers have been named for the ASG and we are admittedly excited about seeing Drake perform. We love Jimmy in a wheelchair (Degrassi reference there, kids).