- It seems that everyone gets their information from the Twitter these days, even NHL.com which had this article posted this morning: 'Radulov tweets he's on his way to Nashville'.
Yeah, Twitter knows all.
- Paul Stastny makes some pancakes at Snooze in Denver. Be warned: he is extremely awkward and Curtis couldn't even finish the video because of it.
We found it entertaining.
- Mark Stuart was fined $2,500 for his late hit on Marcus Johansson.
- The Bruins signed Shawn Thornton to a two-year contract extension.
- The Devils signed Scott Wedgewood to an entry-level contract.
- The Oilers signed Tyler Bunz to an entry-level contract as well.
- We're sure you've seen this by now but at the Senators game on Saturday, a Senators fan proposed to her girlfriend on the ice, who is a Leafs fan.
What is this world coming to? We're kidding. You love who you love no matter what team they cheer for.
- College hockey is in the playoffs and you can read up on what's happening here. And for the women's teams, here.
- Darren Helm will miss 4-6 weeks after suffering a knee injury. Now we just feel bad for the Wings. Their injury woes are getting ridiculous.
- Andrej Meszaros will miss 6-8 weeks following surgery on his lower back.
- The Rangers tell us if they like/dislike dancing and karaoke.
We wanna see McDonagh do karaoke. That would probably be hilarious.