(or how we're going to bithslap every player that gets hurt)
- Mats Zuccarello is out with a fractured wrist.
- Taylor Hall is out for 5-6 months after electing to have surgery on his shoulder which has been injured since he was in Junior. WHAT? Curtis is beside herself and we just don't want to talk about how this kid ruins our lives.
- Kris Letang is day-to-day. Okay, asshole. So that's how we're gonna play it? STOP GETTING HIT!
- Ben Lovejoy will be out 3-4 weeks after having knee surgery. Uh, what? Okay.
- James Reimer has been sidelined with what the Leafs are calling an 'upper-body' injury. We're done with everything.
- Ilya Bryzgalov will miss at least one game for the Flyers after suffering a fracture in his foot.
And Many Happy Returns
- Alex Steen is back for the Blues. Yay.
- Travis Zajac has returned to the Devils. Good news!
- Duncan Keith was suspended for five games after elbowing Daniel Sedin in the head.
- Chuch Kobasew was fined $2,500 for charging Aaron Rome.
- Alexandre Bolduc was fined $2,500 for slewfooting Ryane Clowe.