- The Pittsburgh Penguins have been busy, busy bees lately. First, they traded Alex Goligoski to the Dallas Stars for James Neal and Matt Niskanen.
Then Ray Shero traded a conditional 7th round pick to the Ottawa Senators for Alex Kovalev.
Both Goligoski and Neal have adjustments to make with their new teams and Sidney Crosby.
- Sean O'Donnell was injured in a game against the New York Rangers and will be out for a while.
- Apparently, Jonny Toews wasn't happy with how his team was playing against the St. Louis Blues and he flipped out on them. They won after scoring four goals in the second period.
- The Canucks are getting healthy as Dan Hamhuis and possibly Keith Ballard could be back. Just in time, we say.
- The Leafs want a blueline like right now. Mr. Burke demands it.
- Scottie Upshall was suspended for a hit he laid on Oskars Bartulis in the Phoenix/Philadelphia game.
- The Improvement Of Luke Schenn.
- The Thrashers traded Brent Sopel and Nigel Dawes to the Montreal Canadiens for Ben Maxwell and a 4th round pick.
- Goalie Swap! The Lightning traded Dan Ellis to the Ducks for Curtis McElhinney.
- Brooks Orpik broke his finger in the Pens/Sharks game. Laaaaame!
- Peter Stastny had some harsh words for the Colorado Avalanche after trading Chris Stewart and Paul was like, "Um, my dad has opinions and he's a little craaaaazy!"
- Everbody loves Kris in Philadelphia. That's a good thing, right?
- The Carolina Hurricanes acquired Cory Stillman from the Panthers.