We all have to give thanks to Jackie for drudging up this clip of Henrik cavorting with JBiebs at a Knicks game.
True story: When we opened the email, our initial reaction was "SHUT THE F***ING DOOR!!!" Then it was complete and utter confusion over why this happened.
Which hockey gods hate us so much that they would have these two "hanging out" together? Why? Why?
And we can only imagine the awful, awful stories that will come out of this "friendship"...
So in case you live under a rock, here's video of Brent Johnson ko-ing Rick DiPietro.
It was our first NHL goalie fight live. We love that it was Brent Johnson who popped that cherry for us.
News & Notes:
- Ruslan Fedotenko will be out for at least three weeks after having his appendix removed.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning put Mike Smith on waivers. My how times have changed...
- Andy McDonald is back, bitches. St. Louis is getting healthy, just sayin'.
- Zack Stortini cleared waivers for the Oilers and could be sent to their farm team.
- This video is from NHL.com and it explains why Dallas could win the Cup
- Evgeni Malkin makes his return on Friday just as the Penguins lose Mark Letestu for four-to-six weeks after having knee surgery.
- After suffering another concussion, Marc Savard will undergo more tests on Friday to see where he is at and if he can play again this season.
- Rivalry between Taylor Hall and Drew Doughty? Hall says no but we think he's being coy with us.
- And if you haven't seen this, do yourself a favor and watch it.