Hottie Of The Week
Biased, yes but he's had to pick up his game the past week with both Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin out with injuries. We are proud of him being this offensive.
Best Commercial Of The Night
All Star Game
It's kinda catchy, you have to admit that...
The Ryan Malone Wheaties Award
The Philadelphia Flyers
Seriously? Why do they have to be a legit team this season? Do the hockey gods hate us? They're on a roll and no injury is slowing them down.
Various news and notes:
- Kevin Bieksa's eye swelled shut after a fight with Tom Kostoploulos and the Canucks had to call up Lee Sweatt from the AHL.
- Jordan Eberle and Ales Hemsky will not attend the All Star Game due to injuries. Theeeeeyyyy suck! We know that Taylor Hall is disappointed...
- Sidney Crosby will also miss the All Star Game. We are really disappointed by this bit of news.
- Here's a lineup of sorts for the All Star Game, musical acts and the unveiling of the Guardians.
- Drafting strategies are discussed with Nick Lidstrom. We are excited to see who goes where and who the captains pick.
- Martin St. Louis said that there are 38 reasons why Steve Stamkos should be picked #1 overall by whichever team. Yes, he has 38 goals. Clever, clever man.