or something like that.
- IIHF announced the schedule for the 2013 World Junior Championships. Time to plan our lives...
- Tuesday April 10, 2012 at 8pm, the NHL Entry Draft drawing will take place.
- After the Penguins/Rangers game, John Tortorella had some strong words for the media about the Orpik hit on Stepan. He was fined. And then of course they had to ask Crosby about Tortorella who said it's all garbage. LOL.
- The Flyers signed Nicklas Grossmann to a four-year extension.
- Wild defenseman Nate Prosser was suspended for the last regular season game after headbutting Jamal Mayers in the Wild's game against the Blackhawks.
We still find this penalty funny because it's just a ridiculous thing to do and it's just funny.
- The Women's World Championships begin on Saturday at the University of Vermont and the first game will be between the US and Canada in a sold-out arena.